EVERYDAY AI CONFERENCE – LONDON, June 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Dataiku today announced Dataiku 11, a critical update to the company’s data science and AI platform that helps organizations keep the promise of everyday AI. This full release brings new features to expert teams to deliver more value at scale, empowers tech-savvy workers to tackle broader challenges, helps non-technical workers more easily engage with AI, and provides enhanced AI governance to ensure projects are sound, transparent, and ready for success at scale.
Dataiku 11 builds on Dataiku’s recent market momentum, in which the company surpassed $150 million in annual recurring revenue and hired tech finance veteran Adam Towns as chief financial officer. The company now serves more than 500 companies globally, helping executives from Boeing to Unilever accelerate workflows, prevent customer churn and improve financial performance.
Empower the technical community of experts
In Dataiku 11, technical experts can now access expanded tools to do more and bring more value to AI projects. Release highlights include:
- Built-in tools for advanced users that reduce technical overhead and increase day-to-day efficiency when creating custom code, performing model experiments, or researching high-quality datasets.
- An end-to-end visual path for computer vision tasks so advanced and novice data scientists can tackle complex object detection and image classification use cases, from data to the development and deployment of deep learning models.
- A collaborative, managed framework for image annotation eliminates the need for teams to use external tools or services for data labeling, ensuring close alignment between subject matter experts, labelers and modelers .
“Expert data scientists, data engineers, and ML engineers are some of the most valuable and in-demand jobs today,” said Clément Stenac, CTO and co-founder of Dataiku. “Yet too often, talented data scientists spend most of their time on low-value logistics, such as setting up and maintaining environments, preparing data, and getting projects into production. With deep automation built into Dataiku 11, we help companies eliminate tedious and frustrating tasks so they can quickly realize value from their AI investments and ultimately create an AI culture to transform industries. .
Collaborate with your skilled workforce
Dataiku 11 also empowers non-coders, including subject matter experts, citizen data scientists, and knowledge workers, with easy-to-use, no-code tools that help any employee harness the power of AI to do advance the business. New tools include:
- Visual time series forecasting allows professionals to create robust business forecasting models without coding.
- A centralized feature store and new sharing workflows make it easier for teams to safely reuse work, speeding up projects responsibly.
- Powerful simulation accelerators help teams assess the best path to optimize business outcomes. For example, what changes might a manufacturer make to factory conditions in order to achieve maximum production yield? Or for a bank, what adjustments to a consumer’s financial profile would lead to the lowest predicted probability of loan default?
Increase confidence and control
Dataiku 11 continues the pursuit of responsible AI practices and AI governance with new features to help organizations manage trust and risk for their organization. At the heart of this expanded offering is a central registry for visibility into all types of data and analytics projects, as well as final approval before production. Automatic flow documentation and proactive model stress testing further strengthen AI models, instilling executive confidence in projects and building trust with data consumers and stakeholders.
“Dataiku 11 takes a valuable step forward in helping our organization thrive with self-service AI and analytics. They make it easier to use AI for technical and non-technical staff while providing powerful results that have a substantial effect on our bottom line. Even better, we don’t need to hire an army of technical experts to reap the benefits of AI; instead, we empower the workforce qualified work we already have,” said Ignacio Toledo, data science initiative lead at ALMA Observatory, Dataiku Neuron and Frontrunner Award winner.
Dataiku unveiled Dataiku 11 today at its inaugural London Data and AI Conference, held today at Tobacco Dock and attended by over 700 global data leaders and practitioners. The product will be GA in July.
Learn more about Dataiku 11 here.
Dataiku is the platform for everyday AI that enables enterprises to leverage a central solution to design, deploy, govern and manage AI and analytics applications. Since its inception in 2013, the company has been the leader in democratizing data and empowering organization-wide collaboration. Today, more than 500 companies around the world use Dataiku to integrate and streamline their use of data, analytics, and AI, driving various use cases, fraud detection, and churn prevention. customers to predictive maintenance and supply chain optimization. Stay connected with us on our blog, Twitter (@dataiku) and on LinkedIn.